Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Kind Note From Gary Permenter

Today, I received a letter from Gary Permenter who preached the Revival Services here at FBC Leakesville last week. God truly blessed us through Gary. However, we were a blessing to him. Here is an except from his letter:

Sometimes people who keep up with my schedule will call when they know I am on the way home from an event to see how that event went. Last night I had nearly an hour-long conversation with someone to tell them how much I enjoyed being in Leakesville. You and the church could not have been better to me.

3 comments:

Gary P. said...

. . .and I meant every word of it. I hope the church does the requests you had me read to them.

Philip Price said...

Gary,

Remember, the truth will set you free.

Anonymous said...

Can we truly set the record straight. I DID NOT WRITE THE LIST...Was blessed and challenged during revival, but I did no list making...Loving Wife of said Pastor

Sermons