Monday, July 28, 2008

Great Services

I've been preaching through Paul's Letter to the Romans for several weeks. Yesterday, my sermons were from Romans, Chapter 14.

The Law of Liberty
Romans 14:1-13
I. Be Accepting of Young Christians (1-4)
II. Be Accommodating of Differing Preferences (5-6)
III. Be Aware of Coming Judgement (7-10)
IV. Be Accountable to Almighty God (11-12)
V. Be Affirming of Fellow Believers (13)

The Law of Love
Romans 14:14-23
I. Love Practices Sensitivity (14-15)
II. Love Pleases God and Men (16-18)
III. Love Pursues Peace (19-20)
IV. Love Promotes Restraint (21-23)

Paul pulls no punches in this chapter. All of us are influencing someone. Paul stated "For none of us lives to himself,...." This reminds me that I do not live in a vacuum. I am not "an Island." People are watching me.

A Big Praise the Lord!!

One of the boys who made a Profession of Faith at Central Hills last week, made his decision public this morning. I was/am so excited for him and his family.

0 comments:

Sermons