Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Am Blessed

While I haven't chronicled all of the wonderful things that have occurred in the last week, this has been a super Christmas--one of the best I remember. Many friends and family members have been incredibly generous to us. Many from our church family have expressed their love to us in amazing ways. God has really encouraged me this Christmas through His people.

Compared to the last few Christmases, I have spent more time with Terri and the kids this year. It has been awesome. God has blessed me with a precious family.

I've decided to continue to take some time away from the blog. I'll be back in 2009.

Pray for Boo White who will be preaching tomorrow in both services. He will be ordained by our church on January 4 in the evening service.

0 comments:

Sermons