Saturday, June 14, 2008

Home

Well, after traveling 1800 miles, we made it home this afternoon at 4 Pm.

We left Indianapolis on Thursday morning. Then, we traveled to Dayton, Ohio to visit my Aunt Martha. We had a great time seeing her. From there, we traveled through Cincinnati, Louisville, Nashville, Huntsville, and spent the night just south of Birmingham.

On Friday, we traveled to a campground near Atmore, AL, to spend the night with Terri's folks. This morning Jared, Abbey, and I went tubing on a beautiful creek. For lunch, there was a family reunion. For the first time, I met many people related to Terri.

Great trip, but I am glad it's over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Philip, found your link thru Ange's page! Your & Terri's family seems to be thriving; Abbey has grown into such a beautiful young lady. Jared & Charlee have both gotten soooo big! I'm glad y'all made it home safely after such a nice trip.

Danny just finished reading Tony Dungy's biography "Quiet Strength"; he was very impressed with Mr. Dungy.

I understand that good things are happening at Leakesville FB; God is obviously blessing your family's hard work.

Tell Terri hello for me; take care.

Denise Smith

Sermons