Saturday, June 28, 2008

Independence Celebration, Wedding, and SMCI











Parade

Leakesville held their annual Patriotic Parade at 11:00 AM. After we took in the parade, we visit some of the vendors. I had a delicious Rib-eye Sandwich from Mike's Eatery.

Wedding

Brantley Fryfogle and Erin Bradley were married at FBC in the afternoon. I officiated. They wrote their own vows and shared them with each other. The vows were so tender and filled with Christian commitment. The wedding and reception were beautiful. They are a special couple.

Prison

I preached at the South Mississippi Correctional Institution in the evening. The guys have an awesome choir. They are good at motivating a preacher to work up a sweat. I mentioned to some of them that Terri, my wife, was not feeling well and they prayed for me right on the spot. That was so encouraging.

0 comments:

Sermons