Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday, Novemeber 2, 2008

Of course, each week I state we had a great Sunday at FBC Leakesville. However, I really am telling the truth. Today was no exception. Attendance in our Bible Study groups was the 2nd highest since the first of September. God is blessing our congregation with many guests in our worship services. The choir continues to sing with excitement, volume, and quality. (We are going to have to expand the choir loft.) Our children's sermons are always insightful and entertaining.

Also, I enjoy preaching to FBC. They laugh at my stabs at humor and they express appreciation for my expository style of preaching.

PM Sermon

Boo White, Minister of Youth, preached in our evening service. He did a great job preaching a message based on Ephesians 5:1-7. He challenged us to be imitators of Christ. Boo has great delivery. I can tell he is enjoying seminary. He shared a lot of insight into the passage by using some colorful illustrations. Boo is a great story teller. Boo and Missy are a blessing to our church.

0 comments:

Sermons