Sunday, December 16, 2007

He Is More Than Wonderful

Our Sanctuary Choir presented the musical The Love of God at Christmas Friday Night and in this morning's Worship Service. In our choir, we have a talented bunch of folks who love to sing. Mike Smith, our Minister of Music, is a dedicated and likable leader.

My daughter, Abbey, sings in the choir and she sang a solo in an arrangement of More Than Wonderful today. The song was made popular by Sandi Patti and Larnelle Harris. While the song has been around for a good while, the message is still relevant.

For He’s more wonderful than my mind can conceive
He’s more wonderful than my heart can believe
He goes beyond my highest hopes and fondest dreams.
He’s everything that my soul ever longed for
Everything He’s promised and so much more
More than amazing, more than marvelous,
More than miraculous could ever be
He’s more than wonderful, that’s what Jesus is to me.

0 comments:

Sermons