Thursday, April 17, 2008

Broken Vessels Named Worship Artist Of The Year


Today, I received an encouraging email from my good friends, Tory and Sonny Dardar. Their band, Broken Vessels, has been named Worship Artist of the Year (Read about the award here). The guys in Broken Vessels are incredible musicians, but the depth of their faith is what has always encouraged me.

In Feb. 2003, I invited the guys to lead music for a Disciple Now Weekend at Wade Baptist Church in Jackson Co., MS. I was serving as Student Minister at Wade Baptist at the time. In Feb. 2006, I was the preacher for a Disciple Now at First Baptist Theodore, AL and Broken Vessels led in worship that weekend.

These guys have always impressed me with their humility and their desire to guide folks to truly worship. Broken Vessels is not a performing group. There is no doubt these guys are called to minister through music.

May the ministry of Broken Vessels continue to expand.

0 comments:

Sermons