Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday, Sept. 28, 2008

Each Sunday, at 9:00 AM, I gather with a faithful group of men and pray for the services. This is a great encouragement to me.

Our Bible Study attendance was down from the high of last week, but we still had solid attendance.

The choir sang a great medley of songs related to the Second Coming of Christ. This was connected to the topic of my morning sermon.

Selina Smith did another great job with the children's sermon. However, my son stole the show when she asked what season we were experiencing. One of the children said, "Fall." Jared stood and boldly exclaimed, "Actually, it's Fall and Summer!" The church roared with laughter.

Jamie Ham sang one of my favorite songs, "Who Am I." He played the acoustic guitar as he sang."

We continued Children's Choir and Bible Drill in the evening.

Afternoon Celebration

It was warm today. Terri's parents came over and we grilled this afternoon. Abbey made a beautiful and delicious cake to celebrate the first anniversary of the adoptions. God has truly blessed me with an amazing family.

0 comments:

Sermons