Friday, September 26, 2008

Thank God It's...Any Day

Football Devotion

At 1:45, I went to the Greene County Football Team Devotion and Meal. Bro. Jimmy Holcomb did a great devotion (as usual).

Family Time

Spent the afternoon with the family. Jared and I went to Piggly Wiggly to buy a few groceries. Then, we returned home. Jared and I played baseball. He is catching well. He connected in batting practice consistently. We're getting ready for October Baseball.

Non-Toxic Grilling

I grilled chicken this evening. Slowly, I'm learning how to use the grill. I didn't burn the food too bad.

Football and the Debate

Simultaneously, I listened to the broadcast of the Greene County/Pass Christian Football Game and the XM POTUS 08 (Channel 130) Broadcast of the Presidential Debate at Ole Miss.

Greene County won 21-7. They are 3-2 overall and 2-0 in the district.

The Drudge Report has a poll that says 70% of respondents believed McCain won the debate. Polls cannot always be trusted. I think it's neat that Mississippi hosted the first debate.

Special Weekend

On September 28, 2007, we officially adopted Jared and Charlee. I can't believe it has been a year. We're going to have a special celebration Sunday with the family. Terri's parents are coming over.

0 comments:

Sermons