Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My 500th Post- Another Blessed Day

This morning I did more evangelistic presentations at the site of the eye glasses distribution. Two young twin brothers (twenty-somethings) came and agreed to listen to the presentation. I sensed God was moving in their hearts. Both of them were very attentive and seemed moved emotionally. Both were handsome and charming. Once they prayed the prayer of salvation, they gave bright smiles. That never gets old.

We spent time talking to a female male carrier. She was a person of faith and I was impressed with her knowledge of the scriptures.

In the afternoon, I went door to door witnessing with a team made up of three from our group, a translator, and a member of the church we are helping. In total 65 professions of faith were reported today at the church and in the community. Most of the professions are at the church site. Close to 150 pairs of free eye glasses have been distributed.

Tomorrow night we are to hold a worship service with the chruch we are helping. A baptism will be held.

On Thursday and Friday we will be at a different site.

It´s a lot colder today. I should have brought my jacket. It´s winter time here. I wasn´t too uncomfortable. Early this morning, I wore shorts at first, but after a brief walk outside, I changed.

The team seems to be working together well. Please pray for Tony and Karen. Tony is away helping another team. So, Karen has a lot of responsibilities here.

0 comments:

Sermons