Sunday, June 07, 2009

Pray for Tony and Karen Gray

As I evaluate the awesome trip we enjoyed this past week, I am driven to pray even more intently for Tony and Karen Gray. This wonderful folks are members of FBC Leakesville. We (I) pray for them on a regular basis. However, after spending a week with them, I commit to pray for them with much more fervor.

The Grays keep an almost insane schedule. Only through the power of God are they able to maintain physical and mental strength to complete the many ministry tasks required to juggle so many mission teams from May to November.

So much has to be done to coordinate the mission efforts of the teams that are hosted. I know they are fulfilling their call. God has specially equipped both of them to impact Brazil for Christ.

Please pray for the Grays.

0 comments:

Sermons