Monday, June 01, 2009

Amazed

Today I worked with the glasses distribution site at the church. Over 60 individuals came. I shared the gospel with almost all of them. 47 of the persons who came prayed to accept Christ. We took extra time to explain the gospel using the Evangel Cube, which is a great tool.

The translator seems to have a good understanding of the gospel. I~m still in awe of being a part of such an incredible harvest.

I spent more time talking to the pastor here and he really seems to be committed to following up with all of these new converts and prospects. The team from last year can see evidence of effective discipleship.

Teams visiting in the community reported at least 15 professions of faith.

I~m typing in a internet cafe...well, it~s more like a storage area with computers placed in tiny cubicles. I~m going to leave tracks with the clerk. Please pray God will use them. No one speaks English here. I just have to do a lot of pointing and smiling. No time to be an arrogant American.

Thank you for your prayers.

0 comments:

Sermons